- Explore Lake Taupo Map
Things To Do
Things To Do
- Attractions & Must Dos
- Free Activities
- Great Outdoors
- Health & Beauty
- Maori Culture
- Rainy Days
- Scenic Flights
- Trout Fishing
- Walking & Hiking
- Water Activities
- List Your Business
- Spring in Great Lake Taupo
- Summer in Great Lake Taupo
- Winter in Great Lake Taupo
- Autumn in Great Lake Taupo
- Shop, Eat & Drink
Totally Taupo's 'Ultimate Triple Dip'
"An incentive to truly inspire" -
A day of ultimate luxury and unforgettable memories includes:
- 30 minute thrilling jet boat ride to the base of the spectacular Huka Falls. Add a stop at the secluded Hot Water Beach where a tuxedo clad semi-submerged waiter will serve each person a glass of bubbles.
- 90 minute scenic helicopter tour. Fly north over geothermal wonders before landing on the crater rim of Mt Tarawera.
- Or south over the volcanoes of Tongariro National Park, Kaimanawa Ranges and landing beside the Rangitikei River.
- 4 hour private fishing charter on Lake Taupo with possible clay target shooting on board.
- Sumptuous lunch with fine New Zealand wines on board your launch.
- Transport between activities included - can be enjoyed in reverse order.
Next time you’re looking for conference facilities in Taupo, add some thrills to your day with Totally Taupo!
The Ultimate Triple Dip can be tailored to suit your time and budget constraints. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us today about a package that will work for you.
Price on application according to numbers, timing and requirements.
Ask The Local
Save yourself time - free local assistance For unbiased advise and recommendations on ALL the venues within the region, call the Great Lake Taupo Business Events team. Their team of experts will act as your ‘on the ground’ assistance, narrowing down the options and even arranging for quotes from multiple venues. This can save you hours of time, so you can carry on with other jobs, knowing proposals will be landing on your desk shortly!- Catherine Hooper, Auckland