About the Bureau
The Great Lake Taupo Convention Bureau
The Great Lake Taupo Convention Bureau is a non-profit division of Destination Great Lake Taupo, and promotes the Great Lake Taupo region as a meeting, incentives, conventions and exhibitions destination. We work closely with the region's convention and incentive partners, Tourism New Zealand, Conventions & Incentives NZ, other national and regional tourism organisations and convention bureaux, to provide an impartial and professional advisory service. We act as a single point of contact for meeting planners interested in the Great Lake Taupo region of New Zealand as a conference destination, offering the following free services:
- Assistance in the process of competing to host a national or international convention.
- Assisting local host organisations to prepare bid documents.
- Providing impartial advice, referrals and contacts for venue selection, accommodation, professional support services and leisure activities.
- Itinerary planning for accompanying persons and pre- and post-touring programmes.
- Suggested themed event ideas and relevant contacts.
- Promotional material including regional brochures, information kits, video and photographic media.
- Providing assistance with site inspections and familiarisation visitors.
- Assistance given to boost delegate attendance.
For more information
|Contact:||Great Lake Taupo Convention Bureau Manager|
|DDI:||+64 7 376 0402|
Free, Professional, Unbiased advise on conferencing, meeting or incentive planning in the Great Lake Taupo region.
Ph 07 376 0402