About the Bureau
The Great Lake Taupo Convention Bureau
The Great Lake Taupo Convention Bureau is a non-profit division of Destination Great Lake Taupo, offering a free, professional and unbiased advisory and assistance service to all Meeting, Incentive and Conference Planners. Whether you are looking for a small intimate retreat for your top management or a dedicated conference and exhibition venue to host your entire national sales team, the Convention Bureau offer you that one point of contact, to make your planning that much easier.
FREE Services and Assistance we offer:
- Bid Support. Assistance and preparation when vying to host your national or international event in Great Lake Taupo
- Tender Support. Provide the bureau with an anonymous brief on your event and we arrange with suppliers to tender for your event.
- Impartial Advice and Planning Assistance. Recommendations, Support, and Quote assistance when planning your event. One phone call to the Bureau can save you hours of time searching the internet and phoning venues to check suitability and availability.
- Site Inspections and Familiarisation Tours. We welcome the opportunity to host you in the region to introduce you, your clients or your conference committee to what the region can offer.
- Itinerary Planning Assistance. Local knowledge on what works best for your group, itinerary or event. Including Pre and Post touring options, Partner Programmes and Incentive Itineraries.
- Promotional Materials. Supply of local guides, images, videos and text for use within your event promotion or onsite during your event.
- Quarterly Updates. Keep up to date on what is happening within the Conference and Event market in the Great Lake Taupo region.
For more information
|Contact:||Great Lake Taupo Convention Bureau Manager|
|DDI:||+64 7 376 0402|
Free, Professional, Unbiased advise on conferencing, meeting or incentive planning in the Great Lake Taupo region.
Ph 07 376 0402