Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort
We are also home to Taupo Hot Springs Thermal pools and Living Waters Day Spa a great way to relax and restore with a soak and massage or body treatment after a long day of activity in the Taupo area.
These iconic pools feature outdoor mineral pools, private mineral pools, a warm water childrens playground and the popular dragon hydroslide. All for one price - guests receive consession rates.
And when hunger strikes, try something yummy from the new Savour Cafe featuring breakfast, lunch, snacks, ice creams, catered BBQ's and much more.
We are proud recipients of the prestigious Enviro-Gold Award and Recommended Activity from Qualmark.
Come and experience Taupo DeBretts - a Family Park destination. 'Stay, Soak, Soothe, Savour'.
How to find us
76 Napier Taupo Highway
State Highway 5
|Phone:||+64 7 378 8559|
|Free Phone:||0800 408 007 (NZ Only)|
|Fax:||+64 7 377 2181|
- Check Out Time: 10am
Hours:Reception is open for bookings 7.30 to 8.30pm each night of the week, and there is an after hours service available. Bookings online also
Price: $20.00 - $295.00
- Huka Lodge
- Mind Junction
- Hilton Lake Taupo Conferences
- Tongariro Lodge Conference Venue
- Oreti Village Resort
- Chateau Tongariro Hotel Mt Ruapehu
- Taupo DeBretts Hot Springs
- Wairakei Resort Hotel Taupo
- Millennium Hotel and Resort Taupo Manuels
- Suncourt Hotel
- Plateau Restaurant and Bar
- The Brantry
- Weddings at Huka Falls Resort
- Izardair - Scenic Flights & Air Charters Taupo
- Chris Jolly Outdoors Corporate functions
- Huka Falls Resort
- Great Lake Centre
- Conferences at Turangi Bridge Motel
- The River Lodge