- List Your Business
List your Great Lake Taupo Business
Basic listings on www.GreatLakeTaupo.com for businesses in the Great Lake Taupo region are absolutely FREE and will help you reach around 45,000 visitors to the website every month. So it’s worth taking the time to list your business, and making sure your listing is up to date.
If you are a activity, accommodation, transport or tour operator:
Get listed on www.newzealand.com!
www.GreatLakeTaupo.com automatically pulls all activity, accommodation, transport and tour operator listings from Tourism New Zealand's website www.newzealand.com. TNZ's website receives around 1 million visits per month worldwide, so it’s the number one tourism online place to promote your business to international markets. If you are listed on newzealand.com, you will automatically appear on www.GreatLakeTaupo.com.
To list or update your listing on newzealand.com, please see the online instructions here.
If you already have a listing on TNZ, please login to check if all your details are updated as listings are removed if you haven’t logged in for a year.
View this video tutorial on how to update your TNZ listings on newzealand.com
If you need your TNZ login or assistance, please contact
If you are a retail or food & beverage business:
Please provide your business details to our Digital Marketing Team for your FREE business listing on www.GreatLakeTaupo.com
1. Business name
2. Short summary of your business (max 30 words that will appear above your business description)
3. Description of your business (three to four paragraphs, max 200 words)
4. Contact details (contact name, business address, telephone number, free phone number, email, website, etc.)
5. Up to five images and your business logo (must be in high-res jpg format, min 800 pixels width)
6. Trip Advisor, Qualmark or Bookit account number (optional)
Your listing should look something like this one by The Bistro.
Advertise With Us
Want to get in front of more than 65,000 visitors a month?